Margie Analise on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=MIfTBT_EuOo[/responsive_video]
About Margie Analise
Margie Analise empowers entrepreneurs, creates videos and hosts shows on livestream platforms. She coaches and inspires women entrepreneurs.
Margie was selected one of the Top 100 Women Entrepreneur Experts to Follow on Twitter by Evan Carmichael. Her latest program includes free videos and is available at TakeTheLeapAcademy.com.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- What are some of the issues Margie helps women entrepreneurs with?
- How Margie began working with entrepreneurs
- How Margie uses social media in her business
- The importance of branding for solopreneurs
- How to become comfortable in front of the camera
- How Margie creates videos for her programs
- How the current economy is impacting employees and entrepreneurs
- Using livestreaming in business
- Take the Leap Academy
- Margie Analise on Twitter
- Margie Analise on Instagram
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Jodi Okun on Twitter
- Aaron Kilby on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Blab
- HR Avant-Garde