Jennifer Hoverstad on #LivestreamStars
About Jennifer Hoverstad
Jennifer Hoverstad is an attorney, social channel specialist, fan base creator and livestreamer. She serves as operations and project manager at O3 Creative, a digital marketing agency in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she is a member of the executive team, works directly with the CEO and Board of Advisors, consults with SMBs on social media strategies, and applies her legal and human resource background to lead the agencies’ internal talent management and development initiatives.
Jennifer is active on Persicope and co-hosts TheShow.Live on Huzza with fellow attorney Mitch Jackson, Mondays at 2pm ET. TheShow.Live focuses on livestreaming and related digital and social technologies.
She also hosts a show about Craft Beer, On Tap + Unfiltered. Jennifer brings more than a decade of public speaking experience to livestreaming, including appearances on broadcast television.
She has a BS in Business Management from North Carolina State University, an MS in Sport Studies from University of Tennessee and a JD from Elon University, where she studied international business in Vietnam and Singapore.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- The book Jennifer is writing on non-traditional careers for lawyer
- Jennifer’s career path from attorney and HR professional to digital marketing agency leader and livestreamer
- How she used social media to build her personal brand and change careers
- How HR departments use social media to recruit talent
- How HR can use livestreaming to enhance company employment branding
- Are organizations supportive of employees who livestream?
- Social media needs and concerns for SMBs
- How long does it take to see results from a social media campaign?
- What are the first steps in working with clients?
- How agency consultants can help their clients with livestreaming
- Developing a digital strategy for a local business in a city hosting a major event
- Will Blab and other livestream platforms go mainstream?
- What’s next for virtual reality?
- O3 Creative
- Jen Hoverstad on Periscope
- Jen Hoverstad on Twitter
- O3 Creative on Twitter
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram