Brian Fanzo on #LivestreamStars
About Brian Fanzo
Brian Fanzo, aka iSocialFanz, is a change evangelist, early adopter of new technologies and one of the most recognizable personalities on livestream platforms.
The Chief Social Media Officer at My Channel, Inc, which brings livestreaming inside enterprises, Brian is a partner with Ryan A. Bell in BackLamp LLC, connecting brands with influencers on livestreaming and mobile apps.
He is a popular speaker at social media, technology and livestreaming conferences and served as master of ceremonies for the Periscope Community Summit in San Francisco in January 2016. On Blab.im, Brain co-hosts #CloudTalk with Daniel Newman on Thursdays at 12pm ET and #NoLetUp with Ted Rubin on Fridays at 3pm ET.
He was one of the “Top Twitter Influencers for CMO’s in 2015” (#22) by LongTail and one of the “Top 50 People Most Retweeted by Digital Marketers” by Social Fresh (2014).
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- How My Channel Inc measures employee sentiment in organizations
- A look back at the first year of social livestreaming apps, including the launch of Meerkat and Periscope
- Why you aren’t getting more viewers on your Blabs and Scopes
- Early adoption doesn’t guarantee long-term success
- The value of learning to use these tools now
- You can’t learn about a new app and its audience without committing to using it
- The value of listeners and viewers to the community
- How livestreaming fits into a social strategy
- Generalists vs specialists on social
- Why you need a social video strategy and the value of providing access to people, products and services
- How Snapchat captures attention and what you should convey there
- How ads inside Snapchat are different from ads on other platforms and what you can learn from them
- The best way to collaborate on Snapchat
- How Brian’s approach to Twitter differs from Gary Vaynerchuk’s
- Using anchor.fm to promote and source questions for Blabs
- Telling users about the what vs. the how and why
- What it means when industry leaders such as attorney Mitch Jackson are using livestreaming
- How being grateful and showing he cares helped Brian build his following on Twitter
- How Brian’s audience has changed over the past year
- How to stand out from the noise on social
- The difference between a community and a network
- How virtual reality will change brick and mortar businesses
Ryan A. Bell, partner at BackLamp LLC, called into the show to discuss virtual reality.
- My Channel Inc
- BackLamp LLC
- #CloudTalk (on Blab.im)
- #NoLetUp (on Blab.im)
- Brian Fanzo on Blab
- Brian Fanzo on Periscope
- The Top 50 People Most Retweeted by Digital Marketers (Social Fresh)
- Who and What When it Comes to CMOs and Twitter in 2015 (Forbes)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ryan.Live (Ryan A. Bell’s Website)
- Brian Fanzo on Twitter
- My Channel Inc on Twitter
- BackLamp LLC on Twitter
- Summit Live on Twitter
- Daniel Newman on Twitter
- Ted Rubin on Twitter
- Ryan Bell on Twitter
- VR Salon on Twitter
- Christin Kardos on Twitter
- Mitch Jackson on Twitter
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram