Daniel Newman on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=4CKzeN7OfVw[/responsive_video]
About Daniel Newman
Daniel Newman is an entrepreneur, digital transformation strategist, CEO, author, keynote speaker and livestreamer. Along with Shelly Kramer, he is Co-CEO of V3B, a business-focused, process-oriented and data-driven marketing agency.
As Founder/President of BroadSuite Media Group (BMG), a strategic partner of V3B, Daniel creates and develops rich media content, working with brands to create media hubs for their businesses. He contributes regularly to Forbes, Entrepreneur and numerous other national and industry publications.
Daniel has also authored 4 Amazon best-sellers, including The Millennial CEO, Evolve: Marketing (^as we know it) is Doomed, The New Rules of Customer Engagement: 6 Trends Reinventing the Way We Sell and The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management. His newest book is Building Dragons: Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy.
He co-hosts #CloudTalk with Brian Fanzo on Thursdays at 12pm ET on Firetalk, livestreamed from Super Bowl 50 as part of SAP’s #DisruptSB50 and will be a featured livestreamer at SAP Sapphire.
Daniel is an adjunct professor of International Business and Strategic Management at North Central College School of Business and Economics, where he earned an Executive MBA.
In December 2012, Huffington Postselected his Twitter account as one of the “Top 100 Business, Leadership and Technology Twitter Accounts You Must Follow.”
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- What is the “experience economy?”
- How livestreaming fits into a B2B strategy
- Metrics for determining the success of livestreaming initiatives
- Daniel’s path from college to Millennial CEO
- Which livestream platform has the most upside for SMBs?
- The value of not having links in your Facebook posts
- Broadsuite Media Group
- Daniel Newman Speaks
- Daniel’s Forbes Columns
- #CloudTalk (on Blab)
- Daniel Newman on Blab
- Daniel Newman on Twitter
- Building Dragons: Digital Transformation in the Experience Economy
The Millennial CEO
- Evolve: Marketing (^as we know it) is Doomed
- The New Rules of Customer Engagement: 6 Trends Reinventing the Way We Sell
- The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management
- Top 100 Business, Leadership and Technology Twitter Accounts You Must Follow (Huffington Post)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram