Chris Strub on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=B591Dx7Z8JQ[/responsive_video]
About Chris Strub
Chris Strub is the first person to livestream and Snapchat in all 50 states. He traveled across the US to support youth organizations and conducted interviews along the way with people making a difference at nonprofits.
Chris wrote a book about his journey called 50 States, 100 Days – The book. He is a talented storyteller on social video platforms and has been swapping Snapchat accounts with influencers. He’s been featured by 35 mainstream media organizations, including major market TV stations such as FOX 5 New York and 6 ABC Action News in Philadelphia. His home on the web is TeamStrub.com.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Chris’ journey across the United States
- How Chris uses livestreaming and Snapchat to tell stories
- His role in encouraging nonprofits to adopt social video technology
- How Chris conducted interviews with people during his trip
- How platforms such as Blab can grow their user base
- The importance of raising awareness about the dangers of distracted driving
- Chris’ Trip State by State Breakdown
- Chris’ YouTube Interviews
- Chris’ Snapchat Interviews
- Chris Strub on Blab
- Chris Strub on Medium
- Chris Strub on Twitter
- 50 States, 100 Days – The Book
- Long Island Man Volunteers in all 50 States (Fox 5 New York)
- Man Volunteering in all 50 States Comes to Del (6 ABC Philadelphia)
- Snapchat for #SocialGood – in all 50 States (Snapchat Strategy)
- Snapchat Secrets for Success (Blab.im w/ Brian Fanzo)
- #Snapchat 101: Ask the Expert w/ Austin Iuliano (Livestream Universe)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Blab
- HR Avant-Garde