Livestream to LinkedIn Live with StreamYard
StreamYard Update 2019: Livestream to LinkedIn Live with StreamYard. Recorded live using StreamYard’s direct integration with LinkedIn Live shortly after it became available.
IN THE VIDEO:
Ross Brand of Livestream Universe livestreams directly to LinkedIn using StreamYard’s integration with LinkedIn Live. StreamYard has been added as an official 3rd-party tool for livestreaming to LinkedIn Live. If you have access to LinkedIn Live, add it as a destination in your StreamYard dashboard just as you would for YouTube, Facebook LIve and Periscope and then create your broadcast.
I cover many of the features that make StreamYard an excellent choice as a live streaming brower-based application for both beginning and advanced livestreamers, including the high quality of the audio and video, ease of bring on multiple guests, ability to play up to :30 second video clips and screen share, and professional production elements for branding, adding text to your broadcast and organizing those assets for quick setup. I’ve used StreamYard as part of my workflow for all of my live episodes of Brand On Braodcasting, Livestream Deals and Ross Brand Live in 2019.
▶️ GO LIVE with STREAMYARD: http://StreamYard.com/Ross.
▶️ Subscribe to YOUTUBE Channel: http://YouTube.com/LivestreamUniverse.
NEW LINKEDIN LIVE SHOW:
I will be hosting a new weekly show for StreamYard on LinkedIn Live, starting on Wed, Aug. 21, at 2pm ET. It’s called “StreamYard Connect.” Follow me and StreamYard for live shows and updates:
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica.
Ross is on the cutting edge of voice content, creating Alexa Flash Briefings. He provides the gateway for brands to speak with customers through smart speaker technology. Ross serves the decision makers who are expanding their outreach to the smart speaker market, which is expected to exceed 100 million Americans by 2020.
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Mobile Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: StreamYard
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.