Dave Jackson Enters Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame Tonight
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update podcast and Alexa Flash Briefing for Tuesday, July 24th, 2018.
Dave Jackson from the School of Podcasting is one of eight inductees entering the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame. The ceremony at 7:30pm ET tonight in Philadelphia is a highlight of Day One of Podcast Movement. Other inductees include Chemda and Keith Malley from “Keith and the Girl,” Father Roderick VonHogen from The Daily Breakfast, Grant Bociocco from The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd, Pamela Gay from Astronomy Cast, Reggie aka Combat Jack from The Loud Speakers Podcast Network & The Combat Jack Show and Scott Johnson from Frogpants Studios.
Dave Jackson was a recent guest on LivestreamDeals. He says keeping his speech to five minutes is the biggest challenge.
I asked Dave which of his many podcasts has had the biggest impact.
In addition to the Hall of Fame ceremony and speech tonight, Dave has a full schedule at Podcast Movement.
Daniel J. Lewis from The Audacity to Podcast will be inducting Dave into the Hall of Fame. More info on tonight’s ceremony and the inductees at AcademyofPodcasters.com.
On the viewing schedule today:
2pm ET – RJ Redden hosts The Bot Signal on The Black Belt Bots Facebook Page.
3pm ET – Eddie Garrison host EG Live on his personal Facebook profile.
4pm ET – It’s Magnet Marketers with Jessika Phillips and Mike Gingerich on the Magnet Marketers Facebook page.
8pm ET – It’s the Best of BeLive with Ross & Rachel. Mike Allton from AgoraPulse joins us to talk about the role of live streaming in influencer marketing. That’s on the BeLive.tv Facebook page.
Show & event links at our website. For LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great day!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.