Get Past Your Livestreaming Fears
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update and Flash Briefing for Tuesday, August 28th, 2018.
The Ladies Go Live 5-day livestream challenge is this week and it’s not too late to join. Lottie Hearn, Jenn Nelson, Tina K. VaLant and the Ladies Go Live community help you get started and overcome any fears. You can also win prizes ranging from $50 to $2000 dollars in value. More information on the Ladies Go Live Facebook page.
Yesterday’s hardest working person in live streaming honors goes to Phil Gerbyshak. He hosted 3 separate full lifestream interview shows. Of particular interest to content creators, marketers and business owners is his interview with Tom Webster, the Senior Vice President of Edison Research. Tom discussed what you need to know about how your business sounds — and why you should care. All 3 shows are available on the Phil Gerbyshak Facebook page.
On today’s viewing schedule…
2pm ET — It’s The Bot Signal with RJ Redden. That’s on the Black Belt Bots Facebook page.
4pm ET – Jessika Phillips and Mike Gingerich host Training Tuesdays. They’ll be talking about the Americans with Disabilities Act and what you should be prepared for. View on the Magnet Marketers Facebook page.
For LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great day!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.