Helping Solopreneurs Grow Their Businesses
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update for Monday, September 17th, 2018.
Solopreneurs face unique challenges that arise, in part, from spending so much time working alone. The events and conferences they attend have them doing more listening than sharing ideas and taking action. Coach Jennie — along with her partners Annie P Ruggles, Tamsen Horton, Carrie Smith Nicholson and Jenn Vasquez — are hosting Brilliance & Badassery October 21-22 in Chicago to provide a different experience for solopreneurs.
On LivestreamDeals, Coach Jennie talked about the upcoming event.
Jennie says the exchanges between attendees will help them avoid the mistakes made by other solopreneurs.
You can learn more about Brilliance & Badassery at LivestreamDeals.com. Tell them ROSS sent you when you purchase your ticket.
Catch the full interview with Coach Jennie as well as conversations with Rudy J Ellis of Switchboard Live and Mike Wilkerson of Voice Farm on the Livestream Universe Facebook page.
On today’s viewing schedule…
8pm ET, It’s #NezNation Live with Professor Nez. His guest is “Talking in Pictures” author Chelsea Peitz. Chelsea shares tips and strategies for mastering your presence on camera. View on the Nez Nation Live Facebook page.
For LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great day!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.