Hot Tech and Trends at CES 2020
StreamYard Connect Ep15
- Hall of Fame podcaster Rob Greenlee of Libsyn joins us live from the showroom floor at CES
- Rob reports on the #DigitalHollywood panels and shares his take on new developments in podcasting, smart speaker and automotive technology
- We discuss new products at CES: Roland Go:Livecast mobile video studio; Canon’s flagship DSLR camera; noise-cancelling earbuds from Audio-Technica; Impossible Foods (Plant-based/vegan) Pork and companion robot PiBo from Circulus.
About Rob Greenlee
Rob Greenlee is VP of Content and Partnerships at Libsyn.com and LibsynPro.com. He is a well-known evangelist of the podcasting industry and an 2017 inductee in the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame. In his role at Libsyn, Rob is responsible for managing content provider and distribution partner relationships. He is a weekly podcaster, co-hosting The New Media Show audio & video podcast that airs LIVE every Saturday morning at 12pm ET.
Rob’s long and storied history on nationally syndicated terrestrial broadcast radio starting in 1999, then webcast and podcast. WebTalk World Radio Show was heard on XM satellite radio and is recognized as the first broadcast radio program in the world to begin podcasting on Sept 15th, 2004.
About StreamYard Connect
StreamYard Connect highlights the different ways talented professionals use live streaming to communicate with customers, connect to new career opportunities and attract candidates to fill job openings. Plus we cover news and technology updates…and the production techniques that power successful live broadcasts. Hosted by Ross Brand and sponsored by StreamYard, a browser based app that makes it easy to produce professional-looking livestreams. Join us twice a month on Wednesdays at 2pm ET for StreamYard Connect. For season two, we are now multistreaming on Facebook Live, Twitch, Periscope/Twitter and two LinkedIn destinations (Ross’ LinkedIn profile & StreamYard’s LinkedIn page).
Connect with Ross and StreamYard on LinkedIn for live shows and updates:
Host Your Show with StreamYard:
▶️ Go Live with STREAMYARD: http://StreamYard.com/Ross.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica.
Ross is on the cutting edge of voice content, creating Alexa Flash Briefings. He provides the gateway for brands to speak with customers through smart speaker technology. Ross serves the decision makers who are expanding their outreach to the smart speaker market, which is expected to exceed 100 million Americans by 2020.
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production, Streaming & Recording App: StreamYard
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Mobile Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.