November 21, 2016
About Luria Petrucci
Luria Petrucci is a pioneer in the podcasting and live streaming world. Since 2005, she’s grown an audience of 2 million social followers with more than 1 billion views and 3500 videos.
Luria has produced and hosted video & live streams for her own communities, Samsung, Panasonic, AT&T, OnStar, DISH Network, Verizon FiOS, Bausch + Lomb, BBC Click. and more.
She recently helped GoDaddy launch a weekly livestream show, Beyond the Domain, on the company’s Facebook page hosted by Heather Dopson.
At LiveStreamingPros.com, Luria teaches small business owners and entrepreneurs how to grow their business with live streaming and online video. She quadcasts live weekdays at 1pm ET on Facebook Live, 2 Periscope accounts and YouTube Live.
Luria’s been featured as a Tech Expert on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, FOX, TWiT, and has appeared on TV walls inside of Walmart, Target & Fry’s Electronics, and you may have even seen her shows inside of fast and fast-casual restaurants like Arby’s! She was a recent guest on CNN to talk about the iPhone 7.
She’s spoken at TEDx, multiple WordCamps around the country, Podcast Movement, and has been a keynote speaker for many business conferences around the world.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.LIVE. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents The Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook and iTunes. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- The 4 levels of livestreaming
- How level 3 livestreamers can improve their presentation
- How to construct an attractive background without spending much money
- Why you probably shouldn’t use a greenscreen
- Tips on improving your lighting
- How to position yourself on-camera
- The importance of consistency in building a following for your show
- The 3 paths to monetization of your livestreaming broadcasts
- What to avoid when streaming to multiple platforms
- If you only stream to 1 platform, which one should the majority of livestreamers choose?
- How to engage (and how not to) with your audience while hosting
- Differences between traditional TV and livestreaming broadcasts
- Live Streaming Pros
- Start and Grow Your Own Live Streaming Show
- Geeks Life
- Live Streaming Pros on Facebook
- Live Streaming Pros on YouTube
- Livestreaming Pros on Periscope
- The Daily Livestream Update on iTunes
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram