Livestream Deals Celebrates One Year Anniversary
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update for Thursday, September 13th, 2018.
It’s the one-year anniversary show for LivestreamDeals tonight at 7pm ET. Join us to celebrate 12 months of connecting live streamers and podcasters with the products and services they need to create high-quality content.
Guests include: Rudy J Ellis of Switchboard Live, Coach Jennie, co-founder of the Brilliance and Badassery conference, Jim Collison of Gallup CliftonStrengths (aka StrengthsFinder), MikeWilkerson of Voice Farm and Tiffany Yarde joining us live from her book launch party in NYC.
View on the Livestream Universe Facebook page at 7pm ET. RossBrand.Live takes you there.
On today’s viewing schedule…
At 2pm ET, it’s the Bot Signal hosted by RJ Redden. That’s on the Black Belt Bots Facebook page.
At 3pm ET, Jennifer Quinn hosts the JennyQ Show. Her guest is Attorney Allison, a criminal defense attorney who will talk about how she gets clients on social media. View on the JennyQ Show Facebook page.
At 5pm ET, catch the Red Carpet Guide to Visibility and Influence with Joie Gharrity and guest Caren Glasser. That’s on the 113 Branding Facebook page.
At 9pm ET, It’s Home Gadget Geeks with Jim Collison. His guest is podcast host and editor Emily Peck Prokop. View at TheAverageGuy.tv/live.
At 10pm ET, It’s Social Chatter with Christian Karasiewicz, Nick Rishwain and guest Dorien Morin-van Dam. Get the latest social media news and app discoveries. That’s on the Social Chefs Facebook page.
Don’t forget to join us for the one-year anniversary special of LivestreamDeals tonight, 7pm ET on the Livestream Universe Facebook page.
For LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great day!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.