On Brand on Broadcasting with Ross Brand, we share takeaways from Podcast Movement 2018, including tips for keeping your listeners engaged, and talk about the one big mistake you are probably making with your podcast.
This episode is focused on what we learned at Podcast Movement and how it can help all of us improve our broadcasts.
Brad Friedman is a best-selling author (The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Inbound Marketing: Tips and Tricks to Grow Your Business) and the host of The Digital Slice Podcast. He helps clients with inbound and social media marketing at The Friedman Group. Join me as I sit down with Brad at Podcast Movement on the final day of the conference in downtown Philadelphia as Brad shares his takeaways.
The interview with Brad was recorded live at Podcast Movement in Philadelphia on July 26, 2018. Thanks to TalkShoe for streaming the live audio and Heil Sound for providing the Heil PR40 microphones plus the headphones, headphone amps and boom arms.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Deals
- Resources for Livestreaming & Podcasting
- Livestream Universe Update Flash Briefing on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: StreamYard
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Mixer/Field Recorder: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- iOS and Mac Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Computer: Macbook Pro
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.