SEO for Live Streamers and Podcasters
Aleyda Solis of Orainti, Brenden Mulligan of Podpage, Marisa Cali of StreamYard
July 15, 2020
StreamYard Connect Ep33
In Episode 33 of StreamYard Connect with Ross Brand, it’s our first panel by popular request! We are talking about how livestreamers and podcasters can leverage SEO to grow their audience.
Our expert panel includes International SEO consultant and speaker Aleyda Solis of Orainti, designer and entrepreneur Brenden Mulligan of Podpage, and live video producer and social media consultant Marisa Cali of AllTheSocial and Live on Social Now Productions.
▶️ GO LIVE with STREAMYARD: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/StreamYard.
🎟️ TUBEBUDDY FREE DOWNLOAD: https://www.tubebuddy.com/freetrial?a=LivestreamUniverse
▶️ OVERLAY & BACKGROUND TEMPLATES for STREAMYARD: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/templates
⚙⚙ GEAR Recommendations: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/Resources
About StreamYard Connect
StreamYard Connect highlights the different ways talented professionals use live streaming to communicate with customers, connect to new career opportunities and attract candidates to fill job openings. Plus we cover news and technology updates…and the production techniques that power successful live broadcasts. Hosted by Ross Brand and sponsored by StreamYard, a browser-based app that makes it easy to produce professional-looking livestreams. Join us on Wednesdays at 2pm ET for StreamYard Connect on the StreamYard Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.
StreamYard is a live streaming studio in your computer or mobile browser that makes it easy to host shows with stable, professional-looking streams.
▶️ HOST YOUR SHOW with STREAMYARD: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/StreamYard.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award-winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica.
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production, Streaming & Recording App: StreamYard
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Microphone Boom Arm: Rode PSA-1
- Guest Microphone Boom Arm: Neewer NW-35
- Primary Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Mobile Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile iOS Audio Interface: Rode i-XLR
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- Primary Studio Camera: Sony a6400 Mirrorless
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Hardware Video Switcher: Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro
- HDMI Capture Card: Elgato Cam Link 4K
- Green Screen: Elgato Green Screen
- Lighting: VILTROX L116T Key Light LED Video Light Kit
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Apple Mac Mini M1 Chip
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
This website contains affiliate links that compensate me with a small commission when you make a purchase at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support. ~Ross
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. ~Ross