StreamYard Teams: 3 Powerful Ways to Collaborate
Unstructured host Eric Hunley joins Ross Brand to talk about how he plans to use the new StreamYard Teams feature. Eric shares 3 powerful ways to collaborate using StreamYard Teams. 🎬 Go Live with StreamYard: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/Streamyard.
StreamYard Teams enables hosts, co-hosts and producers to collaborate on one account. StreamYard account owners can assign team members as either Admins or Co-hosts. Admins can schedule and launch broadcasts and have access to all the co-hosting features, Co-hosts can share comments on screen, change layouts, and add banners.
📚 100 Livestreaming & Digital Media Predictions: https://geni.us/100predictions
▶ Subscribe to Channel: https://YouTube.com/LivestreamUniverse
⚙⚙ GEAR Recommendations: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/Resources
📊 Overlay & Background Templates for STREAMYARD: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/templates
🎟️ Grow on YouTube (Free trial): https://LivestreamUniverse.com/TubeBuddy
💰 Monetize Your Videos: https://LivestreamUniverse.com/uscreen
Eric Hunley is the host of Unstructured and the eponymous YouTube Channel Eric Hunley where he interviews a WIDE variety of folks from body language experts, to YouTube lawyers, to folks in 3 letter agencies. He also hosts America’s Untold Stories with Mark Groubert, exploring history and pop-culture that is often unknown, obscure, or overlooked.
🏠 Eric on Locals: https://unstructured.locals.com/ 🏠
▶ Eric’s original channel: https://youtube.com/erichunley
▶ Eric’s America’s Untold Stories channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfLxnPpYTfr9pJd0F3ZGOIA
▶ Eric’s America’s Untold Stories Clips channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ZHw-rZWYCTG2SpTexksiw
Ross Brand is the author of the #1 Best Seller & multiple book award winner, “100 Livestreaming & Digital Media Predictions: Top Content Creators Help You Succeed in an Era of Rapid Change.” He is the organizer and host of the Monetize Livestreaming Now™ Virtual Summit. It’s the first and only livestreaming conference devoted entirely to the topic of monetization.
📌 Facebook Group: https://Facebook.com/MonetizeLive
📌 Amazon Live: https://Amazon.com/shop/iRossBrand
📌 Website: https://LivestreamUniverse.com
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award-winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica.
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production, Streaming & Recording App: StreamYard
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Microphone Boom Arm: Rode PSA-1
- Guest Microphone Boom Arm: Neewer NW-35
- Primary Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Mobile Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile iOS Audio Interface: Rode i-XLR
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- Primary Studio Camera: Sony a6400 Mirrorless
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Hardware Video Switcher: Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro
- HDMI Capture Card: Elgato Cam Link 4K
- Green Screen: Elgato Green Screen
- Lighting: VILTROX L116T Key Light LED Video Light
- Computer: Apple Mac Mini M1 Chip
Website Themes & Templates
This website contains affiliate links that compensate me with a small commission when you make a purchase at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support. ~Ross
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ~Ross