Visual & Video Marketing Tips with Jeff Sieh of Social Media Examiner
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update podcast and Alexa Flash Briefing for Thursday, July 5th, 2018.
Instagram and Pinterest are visually oriented platforms providing opportunities for live streamers to promote their shows. Jeff Sieh manages the Pinterest and Instagram accounts for Social Media Examiner. On Best of BeLive with Ross and Rachel, Jeff talked about the power of Behind the Scenes content.
Jeff says Instagram Stories is a great place to share your behind the scenes content.
DTV is short for Digital Television and it’s how branding expert Joie Gharrity categorizes her live video shows. One of those shows is The Red Carpet Guide to Visibility and Influence. Joie spotlights top entrepreneurs who share their strategies, tools and tips for success. Today at 3:30pm ET, she talks with high-performance specialist and business coach Heather Picken. View on the 113 Branding Facebook page.
Also on today’s viewing schedule:
At 3pm ET, it’s Live Positive with Jeff Adams. Psychologist, coach & speaker Poppy Sprague shares tips and motivation for living life unleashed. That’s on the BeLive TV Facebook page.
At 9pm ET, Jim Collison hosts Home Gadget Geeks. View at theaverageguy.tv/live.
At 10pm ET, it’s Social Chatter with Christian Karasiewicz and Phil Gerbyshak. They discuss the latest developments in social media. Tonight’s guest is Lisa Demmi. That’s on the Social Chefs Facebook page.
Show & event links at our website. For http://LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great day!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.