Marty McPadden on #LivestreamSports
About Marty McPadden
Marty McPadden is a digital, video and audio content producer and strategist. Along with being the founder and CEO, he also handles the day to day operations at PodJamTV Productions, which includes producing live and edited audio and video shows, client interface, content management and conducting video workshops.
Formerly with the leading global sports media company ESPN, Marty has over 18 years experience in television production and operations and over 12 years supervisory and management experience. His latest product, VideoChatOnAir.com, helps brands and businesses take advantage of the video revolution by producing and hosting live online video shows.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- The future of Blab
- The value of livestreaming
- Reports of new social video products in development at Google (YouTube Connect) and Facebook (standalone camera app)
- How Marty produces and delivers his live show, “Behind the Scenes”
- Marty’s experience working at ESPN
- ESPN’s business model and the future of sports broadcasting
- Marty’s reflections on working with Stuart Scott, Chris Berman, Robin Roberts, Linda Cohen, Dan Patrick, Keith Olbermann and other ESPN personalities.
- PodJamTV Productions
- Behind the Scenes
- Behind the Scenes LIVE (Facebook Group)
- Marty McPadden on Blab
- Marty McPadden on Twitter
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Blab
- Ross Brand on Twitter