May 9, 2016
About Dave Kerpen
Dave Kerpen is the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a software platform for small businesses, and the co-founder and chair of Likeable Media, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing firm.
Likeable Media was named to both the 2011 and 2012 Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States and to both the 2012 and 2013 Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York. Dave is the number one LinkedIn Influencer in all-time page views ahead of President Obama, Jack Welsh, Mark Cuban and Bill Gates.
The author of several books including the New York Times best-seller, Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Amazing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and More, Dave’s latest book is The Art of People: 11 Simple People Skills That Will Get You Everything You Want. He is a frequent keynote speaker at venues around the world and a contributing writer for LinkedIn, Mashable, Inc., Fast Company, The Huffington Post, Forbes, and The Washington Post.
His work has been featured on CNBC’s “On the Money,” ABC World News Tonight, the CBS Early Show, BBC World News, and the New York Times, among others.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Dave’s motivation for writing The Art of People
- How the book is structured
- Online vs offline identities and professional vs personal online personas
- Value of self-awareness and The Enneagram Assessment in developing people skills
- Are people skills innate or can they be learned?
- Likeable Media
- Likeable Local
- Likeable Social Media, Revised and Expanded: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Amazing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and More
- Dave’s Likeable Leadership articles on Inc.
- Dave’s LinkedIn Influencer page
- Dave Kerpen on Blab
- Dave Kerpen on Twitter
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Blab
- HR Avant-Garde