Nick Mattingly on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=qmoeltjVPa8[/responsive_video]
About Nick Mattingly
On #LivestreamStars with Ross Brand, Switcher Studio co-founder and CEO Nick Mattingly discussed the new features in Switcher Studio 3.0, the different ways people are using the app for Live Video production and what to do in preparation for your broadcast, during a broadcast and after the broadcast has ended.
Nick is the co-founder and CEO of Switcher Studio, a mobile video solution that makes everyday iPhones and iPads link up and operate like a complete TV studio and is used by sports teams, educational institutions, religious services, professional broadcasters, non-profits organizations, artists/musicians, marketers, and content creators around the world.
He speaks conferences, including Summit Live, and writes about #livestreaming, online monetization and new technologies.
Nick’s expertise in technology helps groups and organizations identify areas of opportunity, increase exposure on the web and optimize efficiencies.
Find Switcher Studio on Twitter: @SwitcherStudio.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.LIVE. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents The Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook and iTunes. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Nick discusses the recent release of Switcher Studio 3.0
- New features, including Facebook chat integration coming up at NAB in April 2017
- How you can get started for free with Switcher Go
- How someone with Switcher Go can be an additional camera in Switcher Studio
- The ways different businesses are using Switcher Studio
- How Switcher Studio can be used for streaming sporting events and church services
- Nick shares important steps broadcasters should take in preparation for a livestream
- Why it’s important to recap and repeat your call-to-action during a broadcast
- How you can learn to improve the quality of your broadcasts
- Switcher Studio
- Switcher Studio on Facebook
- Switcher Studio on Twitter
- Switcher Studio on Instagram
- Switcher Studio on YouTube
- Nick Mattingly’s Summit Live Presentation
- Nick Mattingly on LinkedIn
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestreaming Setup
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
Web Hosting & Domains
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.