March 28, 2017
About Mario Armstrong
On #LivestreamStars with Ross Brand, Emmy Award Winner & NBC Today Show Personality Mario Armstrong talked about his upcoming launch of the Never Settle Show, including the challenges of doing a full broadcast production with a studio audience, convincing people of the viability of informational content streamed on Facebook Live, and the opportunities that could open up for other livestreamers.
You’ve probably seen Mario Armstrong on TV as an Emmy Award–winning talk show host and Digital Lifestyle Expert® or as a regular contributor on NBC’s TODAY show, CNN, and NPR. Or maybe on Inside Edition, Dr. Oz, Steve Harvey, or Rachael Ray.
Soon, you’ll be seeing Mario as the host of the Never Settle Show, the world’s first crowd-produced, livestreamed talk show with live participation from the in-studio & online audience.
When he’s not playing host, contributor, and expert, he’s living a balanced life, playing husband and father, devouring sushi, meditating, adding to his metal lunchbox collection, and taking his “sneaker head” status to borderline obsessive levels. (Seriously, you wouldn’t believe this guy’s closet.)
Mario has been recognized as:
- Emmy award nominee for “Best Program Host” (2015)
- Emmy award winner for “Best TV show Host” (2010)
- NABJ – Ray Taliaferro Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- “Daily Record VIP List” Successful before 40
- “The Root 100” recognized in the top 100 people alongside actor Nick Cannon, Pro-Athlete Lebron James, Musician and Producer Wyclef John and Singer John Legend
- “Top 40 under 40” Emerging Leaders – Baltimore Business Journal
- “Modern-Day Technology Leader” – Career Communications Group
- “Best Cable TV Host”- Beacon Award Winner
- One of Baltimore’s “Top 25 Young Rising Stars” – Baltimore Times
- “Service Above Self Award” – Rotary Club of Maryland
- “Technology Advocate of the Year” – Urban League
- Hope for Today, Visions for Tomorrow award – Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland
Find Mario on Twitter: @MarioArmstrong.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.LIVE. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents The Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook and iTunes. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Why Mario took risks to make the Never Settle Show happen
- How the Never Settle Show will be different from TV talk shows
- What kind of feedback Mario received from the TV industry
- How the community can support the Never Settle Show
- Opportunities for livestreamers to contribute to the Never Settle Show
- Why Mario is planning on doing 6 episodes
- How Mario will measure viewers and use that data
- Mario’s plans to build a network and why livestreamers will benefit from the show’s success
- Never Settle Show
- Mario Armstrong on Twitter
- Mario Armstrong on Instagram
- Never Settle Show on Facebook
- Never Settle Show on Twitter
- Never Settle Show on Instagram
- Mario Armstrong Media on YouTube
- Mario Armstrong on Periscope
- Entrepreneur Network on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestreaming Setup
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.