Andy Crestodina on #AskTheExpert
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=WcdAL9F-Ejs[/responsive_video]
About Andy Crestodina
Andy Crestodina is the Strategic Director and co-founder of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning, 38-person web design firm in Chicago. He has been in the web design and interactive marketing space since January of 2000.
In that time, Andy’s helped thousands of people do a better job getting results online. He’s a true evangelist for content marketing and ethical digital marketing.
Together with the team at Orbit Media, Andy has put out some of the best digital marketing advice available in hundreds of practical articles, including posts on virtually all of the top marketing websites. Then there’s the book, Content Chemistry, which is currently in it’s third edition.
Andy is also a regular speaker both locally and nationally. Not only is Andy a founder of Content Jam, Chicago’s largest content marketing conference (currently in it’s fifth year) but he’s also a regular face on the national circuit. If you go to a content marketing conference, the one Chicagoan you’re mostly likely to hear is Andy Crestodina.
It’s likely that you’ve read something from him or heard him speak on topics including content strategy, search and Analytics. Those topics are evidence of his generosity, since Orbit is a web design company and doesn’t actually do marketing. Andy teaches not to generate web design leads, but to help people get better results from the websites they already have.
Andy’s focus is on Chicago. He’s a member of the Illinois Technology Association and the Economic Club of Chicago. He’s a mentor and regular teacher at 1871, helping startups get started. Andy still maintains open office hours during which he helps any who signs up with anything they need, from strategy to Analytics, career advice to introductions.
He’s also a member of the local B Corporation community. Part of that commitment to the local community can be found in Chicago Cause, the non-profit donation program than Andy help found. Currently in its seventh year, total donations of digital marketing services exceed $100,000.
Andy is one of the most passionate, committed and generous teachers in marketing.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- The elements of Content Marketing
- How to measure the effectiveness of your content?
- How to know where on social media to spend your time
- The myth of the “duplicate content” penalty
- Andy’s formula for headline writing
- How to maximize SEO value from your blog posts
- Strategies for getting other people to share your content
- Orbit Media Studios
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Andy’s Blog Posts
- Content Jam
- Andy Crestodina on Blab
- Andy Crestodina on Twitter
- Keyword Explorer (Moz Pro)
- Follower Wonk for Twitter (Moz)
- How to Automate Social Media: Build a Content Canon and Load It with Social Ammo (Orbit Media)
- Twitter Targeting: Sharing Content with Laser Focus (Orbit Media)
- 15 Blog Images: Best Practices for Adding Great Pictures to Every Post (Orbit Media)
- A Sonnet to Social Media by Rachel Moore (Really.Social)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Blab
- Ross Brand on Twitter