Mark Babbitt on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=A8KGM0Ij_hc[/responsive_video]
About Mark Babbitt
Mark Babbitt is CEO at YouTern.com, where he offers career, business and personal branding advice to millennials through a variety of platforms, including The Savvy Intern blog and the #InternPro Twitter Chat (Mondays, 9pm ET). Mashable called YouTern a “Top 5 Online Community for Starting Your Career.”
Mark is also President at Switch & Shift, an organization focused on the human-side of business and the second-most socially shared leadership site on the internet. Switch & Shift produces the Work That Matters podcast and hosts the #SocialLeader Twitter Chat (Mondays, 8pm ET).
Mark is the co-author of A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive with Ted Coine. He is the CMO & co-founder of ForwardHeroes.org, helping improve the lives of veterans by developing their employability skills and connecting them with opportunities.
A mentor, entrepreneur, blogger and keynote speaker, Mark was selected to Inc.‘s list of “100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference” and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Mashable and numerous other publications on the impact of social media on businesses and careers.
Find Mark on Twitter: @MarkSBabbitt.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Are organizations more receptive to social media than in 2014 when A World Gone Social was released?
- What is the impact of livestreaming?
- Thoughts on social media automation and Twitter auto direct messages
- What role can Anchor.fm fill for businesses in their social strategy?
- How are university career services departments helping students to compete in the social age?
- Benefits to young professionals of using social media, livestreaming and blogging
- How will education change?
- Importance of degrees vs self-directed learning and non-university educational options
- How the older generations are adapting to social media for business and making connections
This was the first episode to play audio questions received from viewers via Anchor.fm waves.
- Switch & Shift
- A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive
- Work that Matters (Podcast)
- Top 5 Online Communities for Starting Your Career (Mashable)
- 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference (Inc.)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Mark Babbitt on Twitter
- Ted Coine on Twitter
- #InternPro chat on Twitter
- #SocialLeader chat on Twitter
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram