Aaron Kilby on #LivestreamStars
About Aaron Kilby
Aaron Kilby is the host of #MediaChat (Thursdays, 10pm ET) on Twitter, named one of the “11 best Twitter chats for bloggers in 2016” by The Freelance Cat. He also runs the MediaChat Facebook group with nearly 1,700 members.
The Director of Marketing & Business Development at Artisan Colour in Scottsdale, Arizona, Aaron co-hosts a monthly Blab show with Jodi Okun and Margie Analise. He was included in the Arizona Republic‘s “35 Entrepreneurs 35 and Younger” 2009 List.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- The secret to social media success
- How did #MediaChat start?
- What were the goals for #MediaChat when starting it and have those goals been achieved?
- The viability of an audio version of Twitter chats on a platform such as Anchor.fm?
- What is involved in running a popular Facebook group?
- The ideal length for an online video
- Tools for leading and monitoring a Twitter chat
- Preparing for a Twitter Chat
- The impact of Twitter 10k on Twitter chats.
Craig Carpenter, founder of the image design app Relay, and Rachel Moore, owner of Really.Social, called-in to the show.
- #MediaChat (Twitter chat)
- MediaChat (Facebook group)
- Artisan Colour
- Aaron Kilby on Twitter
- The 11 Best Twitter Chats for Bloggers in 2016 (The Freelance Cat)
- #ViralChat (Twitter chat)
- #GetRealChat (Twitter chat)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram