Christin Kardos on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=6pBJvohMGrA[/responsive_video]
About Christin Kardos
Christin Kardos is a community manager with Convince & Convert, leading engagement across social channels and managing event promotion. She works closely with founder, best-selling author and digital marketing pioneer Jay Baer, who has a new book, Hug Your Haters, available for pre-order.
Christin also serves as community manager for #SBizHour (Blab & Twitter), hosted by Brian Fanzo and Rachel Miller, and #CloudTalk, hosted by Daniel Newman and Brian Fanzo. She is the moderator for the #CMGRHangout.
On the #AskGaryVee show, Gary Vaynerchuk shared Christin’s Twitter account as an example of strong engagement.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- What is community management?
- How the role of community manager differs from social media manager
- Community management for livestreams
- How combining livestream talk shows with Twitter chats has impact activity on Twitter
- Convince & Convert
- Christin Kardos on Twitter
- Christin Kardos on Instagram
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram