December 7, 2015
About Roberto Blake
Roberto Blake is a video marketing consultant, speaker and graphic designer. The author of an ebook, “7 Points of Personal Branding,” available at his website, Blake was recently featured in Forbes, after rapidly growing his YouTube channel to 65,000 followers.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Why livestreaming is a powerful form of social engagement
- What the introduction of Facebook Live means for Periscope
- How Roberto plans his YouTube videos
- Recommended gear for livestreaming and video recording
- Leveraging Twitter video
- How to Grow a Following on YouTube (Forbes)
- Roberto Blake on YouTube
- Roberto Blake on Twitter
- Roberto Blake on Instagram
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram