How to Succeed on Instagram Live
Livestream Universe Update & Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing
Ross Brand with your Livestream Universe Update for Friday, September 7th, 2018.
Despite the built-in limitations imposed by Instagram Live, Todd Bergin develops sophisticated and highly-produced livestream shows on the platform. Known online as Todd.Live, he talks with Michael Stelzner on the latest episode of the Social Media Marketing Podcast, sharing tips for succeeding with live video on Instagram. Listen to “How to Create and Repurpose Intagram Live Content” at SocialMediaExaminer.com.
On the weekend viewing schedule…
Saturday at 9am ET is Nimmin Live with Nick and Dee helping you grow your YouTube channel. View at YouTube.com/NickNimmin.
10:30am ET is Ask The Podcast Coach – Dave Jackson and Jim Collison take your questions at askthepodcastcoach.com/live.
At 11am ET, it’s Fork It Over Radio with Leslie Nance of go2kitchens and her husband/sidekick Robin. Improve your health through your kitchen. View on Periscope or on the Fork It Over Radio Facebook page.
12pm ET, it’s the New Media Show with Todd Cochrane and Rob Greenlee. View at NewMediaShow.com/live.
And Sunday at 2pm ET, it’s the Live Stream Insiders. Krishna De and Peter Stewart discuss developments in live streaming on the Live Stream Insiders Facebook page.
For LivestreamUniverse.com, I’m Ross Brand. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe on iTunes: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes/.
Enable on Alexa: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Alexa.
Follow on Spreaker: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spreaker.
Listen on Spotify: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/Spotify.
SCREENFLOW Free Trial: Screenflow
LiveU SOLO: Go Solo
GEAR RECOMMENDATIONS: http://LivestreamUniverse.com/resources
SUBSCRIBE: See our videos: http://RossBrand.tv
Subscribe to the podcast at LivestreamUniverse.com/iTunes.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a pioneer in the livestreaming field as both a prolific content creator and thought-leader exploring the different ways to leverage live video to grow your business or brand.
Named the world’s number 1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media by Klout and selected as one of “5 live video experts to follow” by Switcher Studio, Ross made the successful transition from terrestrial radio to live streaming, founding LivestreamUniverse.com to empower other live video creators by showcasing their content through updates and shows.
- Livestream Universe on Alexa
- Livestream Universe on iTunes
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production & Recording Software: Wirecast 9
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Secondary/Backup Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Handheld/Desktop 11″ Tripod for Webcam or Phone: Arkon Mounts (Discount code: ROSSBRAND)
- Computer: Macbook Pro
- Livestreaming Platform: BeLiveTV
- Podcast Host: Spreaker
- Hardware Encoder for Remote Cellular Transmission Livestreaming: LiveU Solo
- Hardware Encoder for Ethernet Livestreaming: BoxCast
Mounts & Lighting
- Save on Arkon Mounts using discount code: rossbrand
- Rechargeable Selfie LED Clip-On Ring Light (Discount Code: rossbrand)
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.