Host: Ross Brand
Show: StreamYard Connect
Date: January 15, 2020
StreamYard Connect Ep16
- New study examines growth across the major live streaming platforms, including the latest trends Facebook Live and Twitch
- Future plans for Green Screens on StreamYard
- Spotify seeks to add its own sports podcasting shows
- Fox has a new ad-supported streaming service aimed at African-American viewers, FoxSoul.tv
- Roland Go: Livestream and Impossible Foods Pork are among the products Rob Greenlee and I discussed on the StreamYard CES Primetime Special (audio & video clips)
- User spotlight on Bonnie Frank, host of the Business Fabulous Podcast
- Post-show discussion of whether it is better to host different shows with similar content topics in one podcast feed or to have separate feeds for each show
About StreamYard Connect
StreamYard Connect highlights the different ways talented professionals use live streaming to communicate with customers, connect to new career opportunities and attract candidates to fill job openings. Plus we cover news and technology updates…and the production techniques that power successful live broadcasts. Hosted by Ross Brand and sponsored by StreamYard, a browser based app that makes it easy to produce professional-looking livestreams. Join us twice a month on Wednesdays at 2pm ET for StreamYard Connect. For season two, we are now multistreaming on Facebook Live, Twitch, Periscope/Twitter and two LinkedIn destinations (Ross’ LinkedIn profile & StreamYard’s LinkedIn page).
Connect with Ross and StreamYard on LinkedIn for live shows and updates:
Host Your Show with StreamYard:
▶️ Go Live with STREAMYARD: https://livestreamuniverse.com/streamyard
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand is a live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
He was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica.
Ross is on the cutting edge of voice content, creating Alexa Flash Briefings. He provides the gateway for brands to speak with customers through smart speaker technology. Ross serves the decision makers who are expanding their outreach to the smart speaker market, which is expected to exceed 100 million Americans by 2020.
- Livestreaming Resources
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
Ross’ Livestream & Podcast Gear
- Live Video Production, Streaming & Recording App: StreamYard
- Screen Recording & Audio/Video Editing Software: Screenflow
- Primary Studio Microphone: Shure SM7B Microphone
- Primary Handheld/Reporter Microphone: Electro-voice RE50
- Guest/Backup Microphone: Samson Q2u
- Primary Audio Interface/Recorder/Mixer: Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Backup Studio Audio Interface: Audient iD14
- Mobile Audio Interface: Shure MVi
- Mobile Audio Interface: iRig Pre
- External Webcam: Logitech c922 Camera
- Computer: Macbook Pro
Website Themes & Templates
DISCLAIMER: This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we receive a small commission. This assures we can continue bringing you talented broadcasters and great products across livestream and online platforms. Thank you for the support! We only link to products we use or are highly recommended by trusted sources.