Vincent Orleck on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=y9Dhm-H3lAI[/responsive_video]
About Vincent Orleck
Vincent Orleck is a social media professional, Snapchat Geo-filter creator, guest on TV news programs and leader in the livestreaming and social media community.
As President of Social Media Club Phoenix, Vincent leads meetups and collaborative events locally with the social media marketing community and even startups, entrepreneurs and tech groups, and helps to plan Social Media Day Phoenix.
He also is a social media consultant for several businesses and has lived in the Valley of the Sun for the last 10 years but is originally from Rhode Island. He and his wife Marissa have two daughters (15 and 2).
A year ago, Vincent founded the Blabaholics Facebook group, which now has almost 1200 members, as a resource for the passionate community of Blab.im enthusiasts and hosts the Social Chatter show weekly on Blab, covering the latest developments in social media. He also appears on television new programs in Phoenix to provide commentary on social media issues. Vincent insists he is not a social media “guru, maven, ninja or rockstar.”
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- How political candidates & campaigns are using livestream platforms
- How the media is using livestreaming to cover politics
- Vincent’s TV appearances in Phoenix
- How businesses can use Pokemon Go
- The origin of the Blabaholics Facebook group
- What happened to Blab?
- What’s next for livestream hosts and viewers?
- Blabaholics Facebook Group
- Social Media Club Phoenix
- Social Media Club Phoenix Facebook Group
- Vincent Orleck on Twitter
- Vincent Orleck on Instagram
- Vincent Orleck on Blab
- How Social Media (Including Snapchat) is Making and Breaking Trump, Clinton, Sanders and Others in 2016 (Vincent Orleck)
- Campaign 2016: Trump, Clinton, Sanders and Others Have Their Twitter Accounts Audited (Vincent Orleck)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
- HR Avant-Garde