Mitch Jackson on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=0KKhbZnw3hg[/responsive_video]
January 25, 2016
About Mitch Jackson
Mitch Jackson is pioneering livestreaming for the legal profession. The 2013 California Trail Attorney of the Year, Mitch is a popular host on Periscope, guest on Blab and content producer on SnapChat.
Mitch is a featured speaker at livestreaming and social media marketing events, including the Periscope Community Summit and Social Media Marketing Week.
His website, Streaming.Lawyer, covers business and legal issues, offers actionable advice to people seeking to build their business or personal brand on social media and contains replays of his livestreams.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
Ross is the co-founder of HRAvantGarde.com. You can find Ross on Twitter: @iRossBrand. His Instagram username is @RossBrand1.
- How did a lawyer become interested in livestreaming?
- The impact of livestreaming on Mitch’s businesses
- Benefits of using livestream technology in courtrooms
- What online influencers and endorsers need to know about the law
- Mitch Jackson on Periscope
- Mitch Jackson on Twitter
- Mitch Jackson on Instagram
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram
1 thought on “Online Endorsements and the Law: Mitch Jackson on #LivestreamStars Ep8”
Pingback: Launching Distracted Driving Awareness Day: Mitch Jackson on #LivestreamNews | Livestream Universe