Chris Barrows on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=uIKgTRXQ51g[/responsive_video]
February 1, 2016
About Chris Barrows
Chris Barrows is a digital marketer currently serving as Social Media and Mobile Product Coordinator for New York University. Chris is creator and host of the Why I Social Podcast and the chairperson of the eduWeb Digital Summit which takes place this summer in Denver, Colorado.
Chris received his Masters of Science in Instructional Media from Wilkes University and a Bachelors Degree in Digital Media Communications from Marywood University in Scranton, PA.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
Ross is the co-founder of HRAvantGarde.com. You can find Ross on Twitter: @iRossBrand. His Instagram username is @RossBrand1.
- Using livestream platforms to host shows
- Why Chris started the Why I Social podcast
- Chris talks about his 50th podcast episode
- Importance of audio quality in podcasts
- How Chris edits his podcasts
- Social media and livestreaming in higher education
- Why I Social Podcast
- eduWed Digital Summit
- Chris Barrows on Twitter
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram