August 1, 2016
About Rachel Moore
Rachel Moore is a talented livestreamer, social media professional, creator of the #LetsLivestream Twitter chat and contributing writer for Social Media Examiner.
She is the owner, founder and chief social officer at Really.Social, “helping good people do social really well” and staying at the forefront of what’s new in the social media landscape.
#LetsLivestream Twitter Chat
On Wednesdays at 3pm ET, Rachel hosts the #LetsLivestream Twitter chat, the first and only TweetChat focused exclusively on livestreaming. It is a place where newcomers can learn what they need to know in order to become comfortable pressing the “go live” button.
Rachel simulcasts the Twitter chat in a live video broadcast providing additional commentary and answering questions via Periscope or Facebook Live. She operates the #LetsLivestream Facebook group and serves as an admin for the #ReallySocialGood and Women of Snapchat Facebook groups.
Laugh & Learn Social Media
Rachel also hosts Laugh and Learn about Social Media Tuesdays at 2pm ET on Huzza. The first show of each month is a “Who’s Who in Social Media” episode. Subsequent shows in each month focus, respectively, on “What’s Happening in Social Media,” “When and Where to Use Social Media” and “How to Use Social Media.”
Through over 20 years in corporate America, Rachel discovered her calling and career in the world of social media. The combination of technology, creativity, and communication was irresistible, and the draw to keep learning and engaging online renews with each morning.
Rachel uses her experience in project management, office administration, marketing, graphic design, writing, and personable engagement to meet goals and make results happen.
Rachel graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Communications from Colorado State University and has over 20 years of experience in office administration, management, and marketing.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Challenges facing small businesses in using social media
- Common mistakes made by small business owners on social
- Benefits of using live video for small businesses
- Personal social accounts vs business social accounts
- Rachel’s background in broadcasting
- How Rachel uses Facebook Live
- Types of content Rachel posts on her Facebook page
- Simulcasting a video livestream of the #LetsLivestream Twitter chat
- Why Rachel prefers Facebook Live to Periscope
- Rachel’s plans for the “Laugh & Learn Social Media” show
- How to promote your livestreams on social media
- #LetsLivestream Twitter Chat
- Laugh & Learn about Social Media (Huzza)
- Snapchat Geo-Filters by Really.Social
- Rachel’s How-To Videos
- Rachel Moore on Twitter
- Rachel Moore on Snapchat
- Really.Social Facebook Page
- #LetsLivestream Facebook Group
- #ReallySocialGood Facebook Group
- Women of Snapchat Facebook Group
- Really.Social on Instagram
- Really.Social on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram