#LivestreamSpotlight: Rachel Moore
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=QmLL21DAmJQ[/responsive_video]
About Rachel Moore
Rachel Moore is a talented livestreamer, social media professional, creator of the #LetsLivestream Twitter chat and contributing writer for Social Media Examiner.
She is the owner, founder and chief social officer at Really.Social, “helping good people do social really well” and staying at the forefront of what’s new in the social media landscape.
On Wednesdays at 3pm ET, Rachel hosts the #LetsLivestream Twitter chat, the first and only TweetChat focused exclusively on livestreaming. The chat is simulcast as a live broadcast on Periscope.
Rachel operates the #LetsLivestream Facebook group and serves as an admin for the #ReallySocialGood and Women of Snapchat Facebook groups.
Rachel also hosts Laugh and Learn about Social Media Tuesdays at 2pm ET on Huzza. The first show of each month is a “Who’s Who in Social Media” episode. Subsequent shows in each month focus, respectively, on “What’s Happening in Social Media,” “When and Where to Use Social Media” and “How to Use Social Media.”
For more on Rachel, check out her #LivestreamStars interview with Ross Brand, on August 1, 2016.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Rachel discusses her “Laugh & Learn” shows
- How her shows have changed since moving from Blab to Huzza
- Hosting solo on talk-show platforms
- How Rachel has grown as a broadcaster
- Why she choose Really.Social for her business name and domain
- How livestreaming has impacted her business
- Why Rachel started the #LetsLivestream Twitter Chat
- #LetsLivestream Twitter Chat
- Laugh & Learn about Social Media (Huzza)
- Snapchat Geo-Filters by Really.Social
- Rachel’s How-To Videos
- Rachel Moore on Twitter
- Rachel Moore on Snapchat
- Really.Social Facebook Page
- #LetsLivestream Facebook Group
- #ReallySocialGood Facebook Group
- Women of Snapchat Facebook Group
- Really.Social on Instagram
- Really.Social on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram