February 22, 2016
About Kimberly Reynolds
Kimberly Reynolds is Marketing Manager at Social Media Examiner and co-host of Social Media Marketing Talk on Huzza (Fridays at 11am ET). She is the CEO of SocialNotz, a full service boutique social media agency focused on social media and digital marketing for the movie, entertainment and other industries.
Kimberly helps companies create dynamic social media campaigns and optimize their digital and social presence. She also provides training on social media marketing.
Kimberly has an MBA from California State University. She is currently featured in “behind the scenes” videos showcasing the San Diego area, where Social Media Marketing World is held.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- First impressions of Anchor.fm, the new audio social media app
- Virtual reality vs augmented reality
- The future of Blab
- Which social networks could lose out with so many choices?
- Will Twitter rebound?
- How Facebook continues to add new features
- Recommendations for productivity apps
- Kimberly talks about how she uses different social media platforms
- Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Marketing World
- Morning Social Media Marketing Talk
- Kimberly Reynolds on Twitter
- Augmented Reality Versus Virtual Reality: The Battle Is Real (Tech Crunch)
- New Steps Toward the Future of Virtual Reality (Facebook Newsroom)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram