Jay Baer on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=tXZX-mOJHbw[/responsive_video]
March 14, 2016
About Jay Baer
Jay Baer is the President of Convince & Convert, where he runs the number 1 content marketing blog, hosts multiple award-winning podcasts (including Social Pros, named best marketing podcast in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards) and helps Fortune 500 companies with marketing, customer service and technology solutions.
The world’s most Retweeted digital marketer, Jay is the author of 5 books, including the New York Times best-seller Youtility. He recently released the new book, Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers, billed as “the first modern book on customer service.”
Jay is a world-renowned keynote speaker at top conferences and corporations, delivering more than 50 keynotes annually. He is a venture capitalist, an advisor to several social media and content marketing startups and the creator of 5 multimillion dollar companies. Jay was named one of America’s top social media consultants by Fast Company.
Find Jay on Twitter and Instagram: @JayBaer.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
Ross is the co-founder of HRAvantGarde.com. You can find Ross on Twitter: @iRossBrand. His Instagram username is @RossBrand1.
- The perception gap: 80% of companies believe they provide exceptional customer service; only 8% of their customers agree.
- Why does customer service typically receive less attention than sales and marketing when small increases in customer retention can have a big impact on revenue?
- The gap between what companies spend annually on marketing ($500 billion) and customer service ($9 billion)
- How to create a customer service culture
- How HR can apply the same customer service mindset internally to employee concerns as employee retention is cheaper than recruiting replacements
- 71% of customer complaints on social media take place on Facebook
- Why you should not respond more than twice publicly to a customer on social media
- Benefits of livestreaming vs podcasting
- How Blab can be used for customer acquisition and new customer onboarding
- Monetization strategies for Blab
- Convince & Convert
- Hug Your Haters
- Social Pros (Podcast)
- Jay Today TV
- Marketing Marvels (Blab.im technology show)
- Jay Baer on Blab
- Jay Baer on YouTube
- Top 10 Social Media Blogs: The 2015 Winners!
- Social Media Insights: How Digital Marketers Engage on Twitter (Leadtail)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Jay Baer on Twitter
- Convince & Convert on Twitter
- Christin Kardos on Twitter
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram