Vincenzo Landino on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=gnONpUtZ0-s[/responsive_video]
About Vincenzo Landino
Vincenzo Landino is the CMO of Fifty 2 Creative and a featured speaker at social media and livestreaming conferences such as Social Media Examiner’s Social Media Marketing World and the Periscope Community Summit (now Summit Live). He hosts the Brand Boost Podcast daily at BrandBoostCast.com.
He has a new series with Lauren Creedon, “She’s on First,” covering sports issues often ignored by the major sports media. Vincenzo also co-hosts #ScopePassSunday (Sundays at 9am ET) with Amy Schmittauer (Savvy Sexy Social) and Sue B. Zimmerman (The Instagram Expert).
As a digital marketer, influencer and livestreamer, Vincenzo has worked with brands such as Applebee’s, Barilla Pasta, DC United, Tinder, Edelman Digital, SocialFresh, BroadSuite Media Group, MillennialCEO and Zoomph. He blogs at VincenzoLandino.com.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- How #ScopePassSunday developed
- Vincenzo’s approach to podcasting
- Evergreen content vs timely content
- NFL lifts ban on livestreaming & what it means for marketers, athletes and fans
- Future of Blab
- Influencer marketing vs content marketing
- Fifty 2 Creative
- Brand Boost Podcast
- NFL Lifts Live Streaming Ban and What are eSports? (She’s on First Podcast)
- Vincenzo Landino on Twitter
- Social Media Marketing World (Social Media Examiner)
- How to Host a Blab: Gain viewers, book great guests and enhance your personal brand (Why I Social)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram