Rebekah Radice on #LivestreamStars
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://youtube.com/watch?v=sGHhNoiVbTo[/responsive_video]
About Rebekah Radice
Rebekah Radice is the CMO of Post Planner and a 2015 Top 5 Social Media Blogger as selected by the Social Media Examiner. She is an expert visual marketer with a beautifully designed and branded website, RebekahRadice.com, and popular accounts on multiple social networks.
Rebekah also co-hosts #InfluencerChat on Twitter (8pm ET, Tuesdays) with Ann Tran and Diana Adams. She presents informative webinars on visual marketing and social media topics for Post Planner.
Prior to her guest appearance on #LivestreamStars, Rebekah served as a guest analyst on CBS TV Los Angeles, discussing the Super Bowl and Social Media.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Trending Super Bowl topics on social media
- Visual marketing online and website branding
- Blog post layout
- Video marketing & livestreaming
- Value of email lists & newsletters
Mitch Jackson of StreamingLawyer.com called into the show.
- Relay That
- Post Planner
- Top 10 Social Media Blogs: The 2015 Winners (Social Media Examiner)
- Top Social Media Trends That’ll Change Your Business in 2016 (Post Planner)
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- How to Use Social Media to Virtually Crush the Competition (Ebook)
- Rebekah Radice on Twitter
- Ann Tran on Twitter
- Diana Adams on Twitter
- StreamingLawyer.com (Mitch Jackson)
- Livestream Universe on YouTube
- Livestream Universe on Facebook
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram