Matt B. Davis on #LivestreamSports
About Matt B. Davis
Matt B. Davis began blogging about obstacle racing (OCR) in 2012. Shortly after that, he created the first podcast about OCR. Matt built the Obstacle Racing Media (ORM) brand by providing killer content and honest journalism since day one.
Matt is an industry expert and one of the most listened to voices in the OCR space. In a world where the lines between power, media, and advertising get more blurred every day, ORM stands out as a truth teller with an audience that has come to rely on it. OCR is willing to go against the grain, even at the expense of popularity or money.
‘Down and Dirty’
Matt is the author of Down and Dirty: The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs, offering an overview of the most popular races before tackling the most important concerns for any racer: preparation and training. It was selected the number 1 book for the obstacle racing enthusiast by About Sports.
Matt has been quoted in numerous magazines including Runners World and Men’s Health. At last count, he has done over 100 obstacle races of every size and distance.
In April 2016, Matt launched a new podcast, Talking Docs Podcast, featuring interviews with documentary filmmakers and the subjects of documentary films.
About Ross Brand
Ross Brand applies his background as a radio host to conduct interviews and lead livestream conversations that inform and entertain. He is the founder and editor of Livestream Universe, covering the latest and greatest in livestreaming and online broadcasting.
Ross hosts #LivestreamStars, Mondays at 7pm ET at RossBrand.tv. The show features talented broadcasters delivering high-quality content across livestream platforms. He also hosts #LivestreamSports, #LivestreamNews and #AskTheExpert monthly. He produces and presents the Daily Livestream Update weekday mornings on Facebook. The updates contain show recommendations and news from the livestreaming industry.
- Matt’s new podcast, Talking Docs
- Story of how Matt started Obstacle Racing Media (ORM)
- How Matt began to monetize his passion for obstacle racing
- How ORM uses video and livestreaming
- The competitive landscape for bloggers and podcasters covering niche industries
- How ORM uses social video platforms such as Periscope, Facebook Live and Snapchat
- Matt’s future goals as a broadcaster and content creator
- Matt answers questions about training for, and participating in, obstacle races.
- Obstacle Racing Media
- Obstacle Racing Media Podcast
- Talking Docs Podcast
- Down and Dirty: The Essential Training Guide for Obstacle Races and Mud Runs
- Top Books for the Obstacle Racing Enthusiast (About Sports)
- Matt B. Davis on Twitter
- Obstacle Racing Media on Twitter
- Livestreaming & Digital Broadcasting: 37 Predictions for 2016 (Livestream Universe)
- Ross Brand on Twitter
- Ross Brand on Instagram